Parent-teacher conferences are scheduled for this Wednesday and Thursday. Students will be dismissed at 12:10 pm each day and lunch is not provided during 1/2 days. While you’re in the building for conferences, please visit the Scholastic Book Fair in the second-grade hallway (Room 217) and participate in Harvest Helping Hands by bringing in toilet paper/kleenex for our Saline Social Services drive. If you haven’t yet scheduled a conference, please reach out to your child’s teacher to schedule a time. We are looking forward to sharing your child’s progress with you!
I know that a positive parent-teacher relationship can be a powerful way to support a child’s growth throughout the school year. Check out this PBS KIDS webinar featuring parents and educators and find out how they support the children in their lives. Family experts share ideas on how to come together to build a parent-teacher relationship, communicate to help your child learn and grow, and celebrate when your child thrives.
- Book Fair – THIS WEEK!
- You can add money to an eWallet (linked HERE) for your child to shop at the Book Fair.
- Schedule of when classes will be attending the book fair
- Sign up to help volunteer at the book fair HERE.
- Conference Snacks – THIS WEEK
- Please join us in providing snacks for our staff during conferences! Sign up linked HERE. Please send in your donations no later than November 16th!!
- Harvest Helping Hands
- Please consider supporting our Toilet Paper/Kleenex Drive for Saline Social Services by sending in items with your child or bringing them when you come for parent-teacher conferences.
- Lunch Help
- Sign up to volunteer as a Y5 – 3rd Grade lunch helper HERE (dates through 11/23)
- Harvest Spirit Wear Order Form
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- Harvest In-Person Toolkit
- Harvest Elementary Website Main Page
- Monday, November 15th – 11-12pm Michigan Alliance for Families session on the State Complaint Process
- Tuesday, November 16th – 4-8pm Walk-In Vaccine Clinic @ Heritage Schoo
- Wednesday, November 17th- 1/2 Day of School; Afternoon & Evening Conferences; Book Fair & Spirit Wear Sale (Room 217)
- Thursday, November 18th- 1/2 Day of School; Afternoon & Evening Conferences; Book Fair & Spirit Wear Sale (Room 217); 6-7pm WISD AB Team shares social and emotional learning resources
- Friday, November 19th – 1/2 Day of School
November 24th-26th – Thanksgiving Break – No School
From Dr. Laatsch’s Community Message:
SAS is pleased to host our first vaccination clinic at Heritage School for 5-11-year-olds ONLY on November 16th. We are working with the MDHHS vendor (LTS) to offer this vaccination clinic from 4-8 PM in the Heritage School Cafeteria. This is a walk-in clinic meaning that you do not need to make an appointment. The parent consent form and additional paperwork will be available at the site and is not available ahead of time online. In addition, SAS is also able to announce a second vaccination clinic on December 7th that will allow for both students and adults to be vaccinated. More details regarding this second clinic will be posted in the near future.
Read entire message HERE.
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know that the SAS Staff Shout Out Challenge has started?