It’s time for the annual Fun Run at Harvest Elementary School! This is our ONE BIG fundraiser for the year and provides the PTA with the funds to pay for many awesome things! Every dollar donated is VERY appreciated! Funds raised go to PTA-funded events and programs such as classroom reimbursement for teachers, teacher grant programs, field trip transportation, science fairs, field days, and more!
We have teamed up with Get Movin’ to make this event fun and profitable with online mobile-friendly technology! Please help us reach our goal by sharing your student’s webpage with friends and family via social media, text messages, and email. We genuinely appreciate your support!
Follow these 3 Simple Steps:
- First Register or re-login to your parent dashboard and complete your child’s student webpage with a PICTURE at getmovinfundhub.com. School Identifier: 5d63f5a11df5e
- Make an online donation using the red Donate button right away
- Share with friends and family, they want to help!
- Send 10-15 emails and/or text messages
- Post Facebook or Twitter
- Help your child reach their goal in 24/48 hours
OUR TOTAL SCHOOL GOAL is $25,000.00
Fun Run Date: 10/06/2023
Final Donation due date: 10/13/2023 11:59 PM
Donations in the form of cash & checks (in-school donations), should be turned in to the school.
Please make checks payable to: Harvest PTA
- September 16th – RunTough Event
- September 19th – School and Family Partnership; School Safety (6-7pm)
- September 29th – Early Release #1 (1:10pm dismissal; lunch served)
- October 5th – Foundation for Saline Area Schools Luncheon
- October 6th – Harvest Fun Run
Did you know that Community Education has a Sweetheart Dance?
- Additional Information
- Saline Community Education
- Harvest Elementary Website Main Page
- Harvest Spirit Wear Order Form
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- Harvest Walk Area Map (from transportation)