A Note from Ms. Sickler
I hope this finds you safe and warm after last week’s storm.
We are so excited to celebrate March is Reading Month with all our Harvest Hornets starting this week. On Wednesday we will be having our school-wide reveal. Every student, regardless if you ordered a book or not, will receive a copy of the same book and will be asked to read it together at home. Check out the fun things we will be doing to celebrate reading this month!
Additionally, our school picture composites are in. If you think you ordered and should have received a composite but did not receive one, please reach out to SchoolPictures.com.
March Specials Calendar
Order Bryan Smith’s Books HERE
- The 2023/24 SAS School Calendar is posted pending Board of Education Consent at the February 28th BOE meeting. The link for the calendar is HERE.
- Check out Saline Community Education’s Bridge 4 Program.
- District Calendar
- Volunteer Information (RAPTOR System)
- Accessing REMIND account
- Harvest Elementary Website Main Page
- Harvest Before & After Care (run through Saline Community Education)
- Harvest Spirit Wear Order Form
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- Harvest Walk Area Map (from transportation)
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know that the Saline Varsity Dance Team is a club sport with Saline High School? This team dances at home Football and Basketball games and they attend dance team competitions throughout the state of Michigan. This showcase is an opportunity for the Dance Team to show the community their amazing talent by performing all of their dances in one night.