- Demember 9th Board of Directors Recap
- Harvest PTA is committed to organizing a fun and safe family event this year. At this time, we are planning for an outdoor event in the spring and welcome any ideas. Please share to President Wendy Evans (email@example.com)
- SAS Staff Shout-Out – LAST WEEK!
- Harvest Helping Hands – Toys for Tots
- Harvest Helping Hands and Miss Saline are collecting toys for Toys for Tots. You may find a donation box at Harvest or other various SAS buildings or Saline businesses. Please donate a new unwrapped toy by December 16th. Thank you!
- Lunch Help
- Sign up to volunteer as a Y5 – 3rd Grade lunch helper HERE (dates through 12/17)
- Harvest Spirit Wear Order Form
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- Harvest In-Person Toolkit
- Harvest Elementary Website Main Page
From Dr. Laatsch’s Community Message:
On Tuesday, December 14th, at the Board of Education meeting, I will be presenting on School Safety. This will provide an overview about what we have done over the last several years to make our buildings safer, discuss the types of security drills and training that we do in SAS, and discuss the ways in which students, staff and community members can help keep our District safer.
This will be followed up with a Community Conversation on January 20th at 6:30 PM (Location TBA). More details will be coming out in the near future about specific location and format.
Read entire message HERE.
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know that you can sign up for a vaccine appointment through the Washtenaw County Health Department?
For ages 5-17: Schedule an appointment at https://bit.ly/kidvaxwchd