A Note From Ms. Sickler
Thank you to all who participated in last week’s Coffee and Conversation at Brewed Awakenings or digitally. It was wonderful to hear about Harvest “glows” and “grows”. A few take-aways from our conversations:
- Curious about Innovation Lab? Check out this presentation. Additionally, save the date for April 14th when Mr. Sherman and fellow Innovation Lab teachers will be giving a presentation about Lab at the Board of Education Meeting.
- Join us for our inaugural Harvest Parent Circle on Monday, March 16th at 6pm where we discuss the topic: How to Talk to Your Child About Race
Monday, February 24th
Tuesday, February 25th
- Specials Day 3
- 6:30pm – Board of Education Meeting (Liberty)
Wednesday, February 26th
Thursday, February 27th
Friday, February 28th
Save the Dates
- Saturday, February 29th – FSAS Snowblast
- Wednesday, March 4th – Early Release (Dismissal at 1:10pm)
- Thursday, March 5th – 1/2 Day (Dismissal at 12:10pm)
- Friday, March 6th – 1/2 Day (Dismissal at 12:10pm)
- Wednesday, March 11th – Texas Roadhouse Fundraiser
- Wednesday, March 11th – Parent Night with Ruth McNally Barshaw
- Monday, March 16th – Parent Circle: How to Talk to Your Child About Race (6pm)
- Thursday, March 19th – Pancake & PJ Event
- Saturday, March 28th – Sunday, April 5th – Spring Break
- Thursday, April 23rd – Harvest International Night
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know that the district is hosting listening sessions?
We have given thoughtful consideration related to the format, timing, and the overall number of listening sessions related to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. We are convinced that we can and should do a better job of collecting feedback from stakeholders throughout our community. We believe deeply in the need to for ALL voices to be heard related to the ongoing dialogue in our community around issues of racism.