A Note From Ms. Sickler
This week I’ll be hosting two Coffee & Conversations at Brewed Awakenings where families are welcome to join and share highlights, questions, and/or concerns. Please feel free to join me from 9:30-10:30am or 5:30-6:30pm on Wednesday, February 19th.
Unable to make Coffee & Conversation event on the 19th? Feel free to share via the Let’s Talk app (linked HERE).
Monday, February 17th – No School
Tuesday, February 18th
- Specials Day 3
Wednesday, February 19th
- Specials Day 4
- 9:30-10:30am – Coffee & Conversation at Brewed Awakenings
- 5:30-6:30pm – Coffee & Conversation at Brewed Awakenings
Thursday, February 20th
- Specials Day 5
- 5:30-7:30pm – Heritage Transition Night
Friday, February 21st
- Specials Day 1
Save the Dates
- Tuesday, February 18th – MiAble Presentation (6:30-8:30pm) at WISD
- Wednesday, February 19th – Harvest Coffee & Conversation at Brewed Awakenings (9:30-10:30am and 5:30-6:30pm)
- Thursday, February 20th – 3rd to 4th Grade Transition Night (5:30-7:30pm)
- Monday, February 24th – Mitch Albom Event
- Saturday, February 29th – FSAS Snowblast
- Wednesday, March 11th – Texas Roadhouse Fundraiser
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know that you can now sign up for Girls on the Run? Girls on the Run is a physical activity-based positive youth development program (PA-PYD) designed to develop and enhance girls’ social, psychological, and physical competencies to successfully navigate life experiences. Meeting twice a week, in small teams of 8-20 girls, we teach life skills through dynamic lessons and running games. Our 20-lesson curriculum is taught by certified coaches and includes three parts: understanding ourselves, valuing relationships and teamwork, and understanding how we connect with and shape the world at large.
Ms. Sickler Reads!