A Note From Ms. Sickler
Please be aware of a number of events that support our Harvest students and families:
The 2020 Harvest Science Fair is coming up on Tuesday, February 4 from 6:00 p.m. until 7:30. Registration will be open until Friday, January 24. Groups, individuals or families can submit projects. There are no specific requirements for project topics or presentation, and projects will not be judged. Let’s have fun with science and get our kids excited about learning! You can register online HERE. Additional information will be sent to participants as the date approaches. If you cannot access the online form or are having trouble with electronic registration, then please contact Mrs.Bekkala at the Harvest office at (734) 401-4500 to sign up. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Faith Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org or Wendy Evans at email@example.com
- The Harvest PTA would like to host a Cultural Heritage Night celebration on April 23, 2020. Our hope is to encourage families to share food, photos, games, music, stories or anything they wish with others who join us that evening. Tables will be provided for displays. At this time we are looking to compile a list of families who have an interest in participating. Students can group together if they choose to as well. Everyone is welcome to participate and attend! Please fill out the interest form HERE.
- Girls on the Run is excited to bring this program to Harvest for another great year. We are in need of coaches! You don’t have to be a runner, just enthusiastic about building confidence in our 3rd grade girls! Girls on the Run provides all of the materials and training – we just need a few energetic people to deliver this great program. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Harvest site liaison Joyce Mueller (email@example.com / 734-972-7389) for more information.
- An Evening with Mitch Albom (Flyer linked HERE)
Monday, January 20th
- No School
Tuesday, January 21st
- Specials Day 4
- Calero/Widen Field Trip (Hands on Museum)
Wednesday, January 22nd
- Specials Day 5
Thursday, January 23rd
- Specials Day 1
Friday, January 24th
- Specials Day 2
Save the Dates
- Tuesday, January 21st – WISD Parent Advisory Committee Meeting (invitation linked HERE)
- Tuesday, February 4th – Harvest Science Fair (6pm)
- Monday, February 17th – No School, President’s Day
- Wednesday, February 19th – Harvest Coffee & Conversation (9:30-10:30am and 5:30-6:30pm)
Saline Area Schools 2020/2021 Calendar has been released!
Harvest PTA has reopened the brick sales for our commemorative courtyard by the flag pole! This is a special fundraiser that preserves your family’s message on a brick at our wonderful school. Order forms (linked HERE) are due by February 14th.
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know that you can add money to your child’s lunch account online? Click HERE to create an account and add money.