A Note from Ms. Sickler
Additionally, trimester 2 report cards should be sent to you digitally by Friday, March 17th. If you do not receive a report card by the end of the day on Friday, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help.
Save the Date – Final PTA Community ConversationWhen: Wednesday, 4/12/23Where: HarvestWhat: This is the final group meeting for the 2022-23 school year! Items being discussed are staff appreciation week, field day, and PTA board/committee positions for 2023-24. We will also have our new Harvest spirit wear for sale! We hope to see many family representatives there!
Saline Area Schools 3-Year DEI Action Plan Focus Groups
In 2020, the Saline Area Schools’ community came together to write a 3 Year DEI Action Plan. The time has come to revisit and revise this plan. The Saline Area Schools’ Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Advisory Committee has partnered with an independent organization, Sensei Change Associates, to facilitate focus groups in order to collect feedback and input on the next iteration of this plan. If you are interested in providing feedback and input on this plan, please let us know by completing THIS FORM. (The plan is linked in the response form.)
Your input and collaboration are valued. If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Channon N. Washington at email@example.com or Principal Laura Washington at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- District Calendar
- Volunteer Information (RAPTOR System)
- Accessing REMIND account
- Harvest Elementary Website Main Page
- Harvest Before & After Care (run through Saline Community Education)
- Harvest Spirit Wear Order Form
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- Harvest Walk Area Map (from transportation)
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know the Saline District Library has Spring Break activities?
Ms. Sickler Reads!
- Reading Schedule (including a code to listen to chapters being read to you)
- Note: check the Harvest Facebook each day starting 3/6 to get the link for each chapter being read aloud
- Family Fun Pack (discussion questions and activities)