A Note from Ms. Sickler
With May being Mental Health Awareness Month, Still Waters Counseling put together this video of Mindfulness Activities for kids in grades K-5.
- Thank you to Harvest family members who have signed up to help with Field Day on Friday!
- Field Day Volunteer Sign Up
- Volunteers, if you have not already volunteered and are in our Harvest Raptor system, please stop by the office ahead of Field Day or plan on coming 10 minutes early to sign in on Friday.
- Sign up for lunch help HERE (through June 3rd).
- Harvest Daily COVID-19 Tracker
- Harvest Spirit Wear Order Form
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- Harvest In-Person Toolkit
- Harvest Elementary Website Main Page
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know that your child may be eligible for FREE Community Education summer programming?
Saline Community Education is excited to offer a wide array of summer programming from enrichment to recreation. Students in families who qualify for free and reduced lunch and/or qualify in other categories per legislative requirements are eligible to participate for free as a part of the Covid-19 grant given to Saline Schools.
Families already eligible will automatically receive communication regarding this program next week; however, if you feel you are eligible and have not applied for free and reduced lunch, do so by clicking on this link: 2021-2022 Free/Reduced Lunch Application.
Questions regarding Saline’s free/reduced lunch program can be asked via Food Service’s Let’s Talk.