Week of April 4th – April 8th

A Note from Ms. Sickler

To our Harvest families celebrating, Ramadan Mubarak.  If your child is fasting and needs any accommodations during the school day, please reach out to your child’s teacher or myself.  We are happy to work with your family to support your child.

This is your opportunity to share your thoughts regarding your child as we begin the placement process for the 2022-2023 school year.

Many factors are taken into account when creating classroom assignments. Our primary concern is creating well-balanced classrooms that create optimal learning opportunities for all children.

This is NOT an opportunity to choose your child’s teacher for the upcoming school year. This is, however, an opportunity for you to provide us with information about your child so we may make every effort to appropriately place your child where he or she will have the greatest success.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Ms. Sickler

Yearbook Sales!

PTA Points

• Sign up for lunch help HERE.

April Specials Calendar

Quick Links

District

Harvest

District Notes

• SAS Releases Calendar for 2022/23 School Year

• Click HERE to access the SAS Calendar (2022/23)

• NOTE: Calendar subject to change

Sweet Tweets of the Week

Did You Know?

Did you know that only incoming students need to register for next year?  If you know of any neighbors, friends, or family who have an incoming student for the 2022-2023 school year, please share this link and have them contact me with any questions!  Determining sections and placement is easiest when registration is completed prior to mid-August.

2022-2023 Registration Information and Links

Ms. Sickler Reads!

Learn about Ramadan with the read aloud My First Ramadan