A Note from Ms. Sickler
Please be on the lookout to sign up for conferences on November 17th or November 18th from your child’s teacher. This time is so valuable to connect one-on-one with each family to ensure that we are building a strong home-school connection. Feel free to reach out to your child’s teacher to find an alternate time if the 17th and 18th do not work for you.
- Monday, October 25th – Mrs. Horvath’s Class Field Trip
- Tuesday, October 26th – Mrs. Mayer’s Class Field Trip
- Wednesday, October 27th – Mrs. Stripp’s Class Field Trip
- Thursday, October 28th – Mrs. Zebrowski’s Class Field Trip
- Friday, October 29th – Fall Fest Parties
- Young 5s (Buehler) – 9:15-10:15 (Jermyn) – 11:40-12:30
- Kindergarten – 9:45-10:45
- 1st Grade – 9:00-10:00
- 2nd Grade – 11:00-12:00
- 3rd Grade – 2:00-3:00
- Original Works is back! Check your child’s folder for their artwork and personalized form indicating how to order. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lunch Help
- Sign up to volunteer as a Y5 – 3rd Grade lunch helper HERE (dates through 10/29)
- Harvest Spirit Wear Order Form
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- Harvest In-Person Toolkit
- Harvest Elementary Website Main Page
From Dr. Laatsch’s Community Message:
Saline Area Schools are in desperate need of guest teachers and paraeducators. These Positions are fundamentally critical to the daily operation of our District. They are flexible (you elect the days you work), offer competitive wages ($110 per day for guest teacher, $90 per day for a guest paraeducator) and follow the school calendar.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources Curt Ellis at email@example.com.
Read entire message HERE.
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know that this Wednesday is Saline Main Street’s Trunk or Treat?