A Note From Ms. Sickler
- Thank you so much for joining us for Parent-Teacher conferences. We value your input, expertise, and partnership in serving your children at Harvest Elementary
Winter is Upon Us
- Students can enter the building at 8:35am when our first bell rings. Prior to 8:35am, students wait in their class lines outside the building. With the cool temperatures (especially in the morning), students should not be dropped off any earlier than 8:30am.
- Students go outside for recess every day if the temperature is 10 degrees or warmer (factoring in windchill). Please make sure your child is dressed appropriately for the weather! I noticed this great resource in the kindergarten hallway this week of all the items that keep our students warm and able to enjoy recess. If you are in need of winter clothes for your child, please contact Ms. Sickler or Mrs. Pickett, Harvest Social Worker.
- Our special’s schedule adjusts with snow days. Please note the NEW November Special’s schedule below.
Monday, November 18th
- Specials Day 2
Tuesday, November 19th
- Specials Day 3
Wednesday, November 20th
- Specials Day 4
Thursday, November 21st
- Specials Day 5
Friday, November 22nd
- Specials Day 1
Save the Dates
- Tuesday, November 19th -WISD Parent Advisory Committee Meeting (link HERE)
- Tuesday, November 26th – 3rd Grade Thanksgiving Feast in Cafeteria (12:55pm)
- Wednesday, November 27th – Friday, November 29th – NO SCHOOL; Thanksgiving Break
- Wednesday, December 18th – 1st Grade Holiday Concert at Saline High School (9:30am)
- Thursday, December 19th – Kindergarten Holiday Concert at Saline High School (9:30am)
- Monday, December 23rd – Friday, January 3rd – NO SCHOOL; Winter Break
iChat Link (all parent volunteers need to fill this out before volunteering)
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know that each snow day there will be a Harvest Snow Day Challenge posted on the Harvest website, Twitter, and our Harvest Facebook page? Check out our first challenge below.