I realize that there are a few weeks of summer left and I hope more fun is still left to be had.
- This Thursday – get a letter from your new teacher via PowerSchool and learn about your bussing information. If you do not receive your teacher letter by 5:00pm on Thursday, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you on Friday.
- Should you wish to get a jump on Back to School shopping, classrooms welcome the following supplies/donations. ALL supplies will be available for students if you are unable to bring in supplies. However, please note that individual teachers may also have requests unique to classroom needs and will be indicated on your child’s “Welcome”/placement letter.
Miss last week’s Harvest Happenings (our first edition of the 23-24 school year)? Read it HERE.
- August 28th – First Day of School for 1st – 3rd graders
- Y5 & Kindergarten Orientation (specific times sent with teacher letter)
- August 29th – First Day of School for Y5 and Kindergarten students
- August 30th – September 3rd – Saline Community Fair
- September 1st & September 4th – No School
- September 7th – Harvest Picture Day
- September 16th – RunTough Event
- Katie Reynolds-President (email@example.com)
- Lori Garcia-Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Karly Melkonian-Recording Secretary (email@example.com)
- TBD – Volunteer Coordinator/ Communications (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- TBD – Vice President (email@example.com)
- Chris Burke – Spirit Wear (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sandra Alfonso – Community Outreach (email@example.com)
- Melissa Reeves – Teacher Liaison (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Register HERE for your 2nd and 3rd graders to take a field trip to the fair through Saline Community Education on September 1st.
- Additional Information
- Saline Community Education
- Harvest Elementary Website Main Page
- Harvest Spirit Wear Order Form
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- Harvest Walk Area Map (from transportation)