A Note from Ms. Sickler
On Friday, we had our first 2022-2023 Harvest community meeting. At a community meeting, our entire building convenes to learn together. Mrs. Dana, our music teacher, led us in a community cheer, and then our third grade teachers led us in some learning about one of our Harvest 4s statements: We are responsible for what we say. The third grade teachers shared parts of the book Words and Your Heart (shared below in Ms. Sickler Reads!) to help us remember that words have power.
On Friday, I also shared information about our Harvest Fun Run on October 7th. You should have also received information in your student’s folder on Friday. Remember, this is our building’s one and only fundraiser this year!
Save The Dates
- September 14th – Harvest PTA community conversation 6:30-7:30pm (Harvest cafeteria)
- RSVP HERE if you are planning on coming and would also be bringing your children (so we can plan ahead)
- September 30th – Early Release #1 (1:10pm dismissal; lunch is served)
- October 7th – Harvest Fun Run
- October 20th – Early Release #2 (1:10pm dismissal; lunch is served)
- October 21st – No School (Fall Break)
Check out our progress thus far, way to go!
- District Calendar
- Volunteer Information (RAPTOR System)
- Accessing REMIND account
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know October 1st is the RunTough run? Kids 5 and under are FREE with a paid adult. Use code SAS22 to save $5 on each registration.