Week of August 29th – September 2nd

A Note from Ms. Sickler

I am excited to officially welcome all four hundred forty-four Harvest Hornets to the 2022-2023 school year tomorrow.  Harvest Elementary has an incredible staff and is the perfect place to do the most important work in the universe. There is absolutely no other place to be!  I know that the first day of school can be filled with many different emotions.  Please enjoy Leena’s Shoes Are Nervous and see if you can connect to any of Leena’s first-day clothes.  Students and grown-ups alike… let me know tomorrow if you feel more like Leena’s shoes, more like Leena’s dress, or more like Leena’s headband.

Additionally, on Friday I shared detailed information to make sure arrival/dismissal goes smoothly for all of us.  If we work together, we can make sure everyone is safe.

Arrival/Dismissal Slideshow

Emily

Save The Dates

• August 31st – Ag Olympics at the Saline Fair (featuring SAS staff and students) – 6:30-8:00 PM
  • September 2nd & September 5th – No School
  • September 8th – Picture Day (purchase pictures now using the keyword: AA1205Fall22)

PTA Points

Sunday Morning Volunteers Needed — Central City Church

District Notes

Quick Links

District

Harvest

Sweet Tweets of the Week

Did You Know?

Did you know that each Harvest Hornet has a special (art, media, music, innovation lab, physical education) each day?  We rotate through a schedule to ensure both expected and unexpected days off allow all students to experience equitable experiences with all five specials!

Ms. Sickler Reads!