- January 25 – Board of Education Meeting
- 6:30 PM at Liberty School in the BOE Room
- Link to watch the meeting virtually
- March 3 – Heritage School will be hosting a virtual transition night for incoming 4th graders
- 6:30 PM via Zoom
- A shout out to the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum for the amazing presentation and demonstrations to our 2nd graders. And a thank you all for supporting the PTA that we could make this happen.
- Sign up for lunch help HERE.
- Harvest Daily COVID-19 Tracker **NEW**
- Harvest Spirit Wear Order Form
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
- Harvest In-Person Toolkit
- Harvest Elementary Website Main Page
From Dr. Laatsch’s Community Message:
Health Insurance companies are now required to cover the costs of at-home Covid tests
Access to free Covid tests can be found below:
Read entire message HERE.
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know that Harvest has a Girls on the Run team? Girls on the Run is excited to bring this program to Harvest for another great year. The program has been modified to accommodate COVID recommendations for 2021. We are in need of coaches! You don’t have to be a runner, just enthusiastic about building confidence in our 3rd-5th grade girls! Girls on the Run provides all of the materials and training – we just need a few energetic people to deliver this great program.
Girls on the Run is an 8 week program for girls in grades 3rd through 5th that combines training for a non-competitive 5k event with a dynamic life skills curriculum. Twice weekly lessons and interactive activities are led by volunteer coaches who create a positive and safe environment for girls to learn about themselves, connect with their peers and contribute to the community. The program culminates in a non-competitive, celebratory 5k event (local to each site for 2021) that allows the girls a chance to shine with an overwhelming sense of accomplishment! Participant registration will open February 22.
No prior experience necessary- we provide the training, supplies, support and inspiration! Contact email@example.com or site liaison Joyce Mueller (firstname.lastname@example.org / 734-972-7389) for more information.