A Note from Ms. Sickler
During National Hispanic Heritage Month, we are showcasing contributions and the important presence of Hispanic and Latino Americans to the United States. We are so lucky to have many Hispanic and Latino students and families as Harvest Hornets this year.
Tuesday, September 21st
- 5:00pm – Y5 Buehler Family Picnic (Harvest Playground)
Thursday, September 23rd
- 5:30pm – Y5 Jermyn Family Picnic (Harvest Playground)
Saturday, September 25th
- 8th Annual RunTought – join our Harvest Elementary team HERE
Monday, September 27th – Friday, October 1st
Friday, October 8th
- Harvest Fun Run (all students, regardless of fundraising efforts, will participate outside with their grade level during the school day)
- Early Release Day
- 1:10pm dismissal
- Lunch is served
- Fall Break – No School
- Fun Run Update
- The current standing for the whole school is $9,905. So close to our first goal (inflatables at Fun Run)!!
- When the whole grade reaches 75% they get a SUPER SNACK at lunch!! Right now here is where each grade stands:
- Y5/K @ 49%
- 1st @ 42%
- 2nd @ 47%
- 3rd @ 15%
- Lunch Help
- Sign up to volunteer as a lunch helper HERE (dates through 9/24)
- 21/22 Bus Registration Form
- RIDE 360 Account (pertinent information for families whose students ride the bus)
From Dr. Laatsch’s Community Message:
HERE is the link to our Board of Education site that outlines upcoming meeting dates.
HERE is a link to the Continue to Learn Board of Education Presentation from the September 14th meeting.
Read entire message HERE.
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know that SHS has Project Lead The Way (PLTW-Biomedical Science) series of four experimental and innovative, hands-on, real world, science-based courses offered at Saline High School? For many of our projects, we require the use of an “authentic audience.” The size and demographics of each panel will vary depending on the type of project. In addition, we often require the use of guest speakers of various backgrounds and expertise. We would like to invite anyone in the community who is interested in either speaking or joining us as a panel member to fill out this survey. This does not “sign you up” for anything. It simply adds you to our list of interested community members to invite based on our needs. You can turn down an invitation at any time.