A Note From Ms. Sickler
Thursday, May 27th from 4:00-6:00pm at the Harvest Playground. Bring your own chair and learn about Harvest PTA while your kids play on the playground.
Field Day – This FRIDAY
- Click on this Equipment List for all 21 stations organized by difficulty. Feel free to substitute any equipment that is similar to that you already have in your home!
- The Field Day Score Card can be copied and printed off to keep track of the day’s activities. Don’t forget to share your Field Day scorecard, pictures, and videos using #salineFD2021 on Friday.
- 9:00 – Morning meeting with classroom teachers
- 9:30-10:00am – View introductory Field Day video and Field Day Activities presentation to get prepped and ready!
- 10:00-12:30pm – Have a blast going through as many of the Field Day activities as you can!
- May 25th: Walk Through Heritage (5:30-7:30pm)
- May 31: No School- Memorial Day
- June 9: Half day (12:10PM dismissal)
- June 10: Half day, last day of school (12:10PM dismissal)
Here are your “home school” updates:
Harvest Specials Rotation
In-Person Students: Here is the schedule and rotation for the days that you are in school.
Check out CHOICE DAY activities HERE.
Virtual Students: You will be following your daily special schedule.
SAVE THE DATE: VIRTUAL FIELD DAY THIS FRIDAY
The newest guidance from the health department states that students can take off their masks for recess if there are 100 or less students out on the playground at any time. If we have over 100 students outside, masks should be worn at that point. Indoors, students should continue to mask as we have all year.
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know that there is a SEAC event tomorrow?