A Note From Ms. Sickler
This Thursday we will be meeting with many families for Parent-Teacher Conferences. Here is a tip sheet to make Parent-Teacher Conferences successful for all!
- 3/11: 1/2 Day of School (12:10pm dismissal) & Parent-Teacher Conferences
- 3/12: 1/2 Day of School (no afternoon asynchronous work shared)
- 3/15: First day of full in-person learning (Monday-Thursday)
- 3/22: Y5/Kindergarten Virtual Information Night
- 3/23: Y5/Kindergarten Registration Opens
- 3/27-4/4: Spring Break
Here are your “home school” updates:
Harvest Specials Rotation
In-Person Students: Here is the schedule and rotation for the days that you are in school.
Check out this week’s enrichment activities HERE.
Virtual Students: You will be following your daily special schedule.
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know when there’s school, there’s before and after school care? Registration is open for you to pick and choose your days. https://buff.ly/3a58Oyz