A Note From Ms. Sickler
- Harvest Pick-Up, this Thursday and Friday! Please read through the steps HERE to ensure we keep everyone safe.
- Harvest Virtual Community Meeting, this Thursday!
- Please click this URL to join. https://salineschools-org.zoom.us/j/92901322882?pwd=MC9BRDdTT09vNlV3MXVsNkhWUURwdz09
- Password: 636641
- Field Day, this Wednesday!
We are very excited about our upcoming Field Day! For the first time in Field Day history, all Young 5-5th graders across the district will be participating in this event! Please use the following link for all necessary information, and to help you get prepared for Wednesday’s Field Day! FIELD DAY 2020 – INFORMATION.#SalineFD2020
Each week our elementary specials teachers will be sharing some ideas for you to create, sing, move, innovate, and read. Check out this week’s newsletter HERE.
COVID-19 District Notes
- If your family is moving out of Saline Area Schools, out of state, changing elementary school boundaries, or changing school districts, please take a moment to let us know HERE.
- ALL families are eligible to pick up meals for their children from SAS. Sign up for next week is OPEN: salineschools.org/meals/
- Saline Area Schools COVID-19 Resource Page
- The PTA thanks Saline Board of Education member and Saline alumni business owner Tim Austin of A & H Lawn Service for providing the installation of the bricks into the courtyard.
- Yearbook Surprise! PTA graciously purchased a yearbook for families that did not already purchase one so we could be assured all families have a yearbook from this year. I’m grateful to the PTA for their unending support through this crazy time. We all felt it was even more important this year for every child to receive a yearbook. We are working with SchoolPictures.com to get the yearbooks printed. They are hoping to print after June 1 when/if they are allowed to safely return to work. We will be working to develop a plan to get your child’s yearbook to him or her.
Did You Know?
Did you know, third graders, that you can take a virtual tour of Heritage? Learn more about Heritage here!
Ms. Sickler Reads!