April 3rd Update

A Note From Ms. Sickler

Good morning Harvest Family, 

First and foremost, I hope your family is healthy and staying safe.  Yesterday was a hard day with Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order closing schools for the remainder of the year.  Please refer to Superintendent Graden’s email sent yesterday about Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order HERE.  If you are anything like me, there was a wide range of emotions yesterday.   I spent the day thinking about all 466 of my Harvest “kids” and wondering how they were doing.  Please tell them how much I miss them!

What I do know is that school is not closed – buildings are.  Here at Harvest we have the most hardworking, passionate educators who started three weeks ago working on ways to stay connected with their students and finding new ways to provide educational opportunities from afar.  We are committed to continue to be innovative and responsive to our students.  

Beginning next week (April 7th), the Saline Area Schools Food Services Department will be providing meals two days per week on Tuesdays and FridaysFor more information, please refer to this website article: https://bit.ly/2UxV9d0

To best serve the community and prepare meal packages, we request that all interested families fill out THIS FORM

I hope you use this time to love your family.  While we didn’t choose to be home, we can choose, at least in part, how we use the time.  

Love and virtual hugs,

Ms. Sickler