A Note From Ms. Sickler
On Friday, during our before school building pep talk, our amazing social worker shared the following quote to our staff:
Our staff set the temperature so our students felt calm and cared for on Friday. It was bittersweet as students collected books and supplies for the next few weeks. We still have more questions than answers, but we have collectively agreed that is okay. We are going to focus on what we can control and how we can support one another. Feel free to reach out to me via email during this uncertain time (email@example.com).
Resources For Families
Resources For Students
- Optional Enrichment Links (curated by SAS staff members)
- Daily lesson packs linked at the bottom of this site
- Scholastic Learn At Home Daily Activities (by grade level)
The Following Events Have Been Cancelled
- Monday, March 16th – Parent Circle: How to Talk to Your Child About Race (6pm at Harvest)
- Thursday, March 19th – Pancake & PJ Event
- Monday, March 23rd – Thursday, March 26th – Kindergarten Music Open House
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know that Saline Area Social Service (SASS) is here to help families in need during this time of need. If you need help or are interested in providing support, please refer to the information below. SASS will also be updating the Saline Area Social Service Facebook Page and salinesocialservice.com
Ms. Sickler Reads!
Check out all the Ms. Sickler Reads! videos from this year HERE.
Additionally, stay tuned as I read a book or chapter from a book each day we are not in school! I’ll be posting on the Ms. Sickler Reads! YouTube Channel and Harvest Facebook Page starting Monday, March 16th.