A Note From Ms. Sickler
On January 27th, Superintendent Graden shared a message (linked HERE) with our Saline Schools community regarding a racial incident at Saline High School.
The District will continue working to ensure that our schools provide a safe and inviting environment void of these types of despicable words and actions. Our staff will work diligently to ensure that this is the case for ALL of our students. For information about how to talk to your child(ren) about issues of race follow this link – http://bit.ly/BeyondGoldenRule
Like Superintendent Graden shared, we are committed to ensuring Harvest is a safe and inviting environment for ALL students. If this is ever not the case, please let your child’s teacher and myself know.
Monday, February 3rd
- Specials Day 3
- 9:30am – Community Conversation @ Liberty School
Tuesday, February 4th
- Specials Day 4
- Harvest Science Fair (6pm – 7:30pm)
Wednesday, February 5th
- Specials Day 5
- Chew For Charity (flyer linked HERE)
- 9:30am – PTA Meeting
Thursday, February 6th
- Specials Day 1
Friday, February 7th
- Specials Day 2
Save the Dates
- Friday, February 14th – Early Release Day
- Monday, February 17th – No School, President’s Day
- Wednesday, February 19th – Harvest Coffee & Conversation (9:30-10:30am and 5:30-6:30pm)
- Saturday, February 29th – FSAS Snowblast
Saline Area Schools 2020/2021 Calendar has been released!
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know that February 5th is Global Day of Play? Global Day of Play is a grassroots effort created by educators in support of unstructured playtime for students around the world. Many students at Harvest will be participating in the concept of Global Day of Play throughout the week.