A Note From Ms. Sickler
Girls on the Run needs YOU!
Girls on the Run is excited to bring this program to Harvest for another great year. We are in need of coaches! You don’t have to be a runner, just enthusiastic about building confidence in our 3rd grade girls! Girls on the Run provides all of the materials and training – we just need a few energetic people to deliver this great program.
Girls on the Run is a ten-week program for girls in grades 3rd through 8th that combines training for a non-competitive 5k event with a dynamic life skills curriculum. Twice weekly lessons and interactive activities are led by volunteer coaches who create a positive and safe environment for girls to learn about themselves, connect with their peers and contribute to the community. The program culminates in a non-competitive, celebratory 5k event that allows the girls a chance to shine with an overwhelming sense of accomplishment! No prior experience necessary- we provide the training, supplies, support and inspiration! Contact email@example.com or Harvest site liaison Joyce Mueller (firstname.lastname@example.org / 734-972-7389) for more information.
Monday, December 9th
- Specials Day 4
Tuesday, December 10th
- Specials Day 5
- 5:30-6:30pm – Y5 Gingerbread Night
- 6:30pm – Board of Education Meeting (Liberty School)
Wednesday, December 11th
- Specials Day 1
Thursday, December 12th
- Specials Day 2
Friday, December 13th
- Specials Day 3
Save the Dates
- Wednesday, December 18th – 1st Grade Holiday Concert at Saline High School (9:30am)
- Thursday, December 19th – Kindergarten Holiday Concert at Saline High School (9:30am)
- Monday, December 23rd – Friday, January 3rd – NO SCHOOL; Winter Break
- Tuesday, January – WISD Parent Advisory Committee Meeting (invitation linked HERE)
iChat Link (all parent volunteers need to fill this out before volunteering)
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know about Saline Area Schools’ Emergency Communication plan?