A Note from Ms. Sickler
“B-20″…I’ve been practicing my bingo calling skills all weekend to get ready for the 24th. I hope to see many families on Thursday for a fun night of Halloween Bingo. Please consider volunteering (many opportunities HERE) to make this a successful event!
Monday, October 21st
- Specials Day 3
- 9am Field Trip – Creature Conservatory (Ridinger & Smith)
Tuesday, October 22nd
- Specials Day 4
- 9am Field Trip – Creature Conservatory (McMaster, Pereira, Mierkowicz)
- 6:30pm – Board of Education Meeting
Wednesday, October 23rd
- Specials Day 5
- Picture Re-Takes
- Fun Run Classroom Prize – Movie & Popcorn (1st and 3rd grade)
Thursday, October 24th
- Specials Day 1
- Fun Run Classroom Prize – Movie & Popcorn (Y5, K, and 2nd grade)
- 5:30pm Halloween Bingo
Friday, October 25th
- Specials Day 2
- Original Works order window opens (closes November 6th)
Save The Dates
- October 24th: “Screenagers” Saline community event. Screening of the award-winning film, offering solutions on how we can help our kids navigate the digital worlds
- October 31st, First Early Release Day (information schedule linked here and childcare linked here)
- November 13th, November 14th, & November 15th – 1/2 Day (dismissal at 12:10pm)
- November 13th & November 14th – Parent-Teacher Conferences
- November 12th – November 14th – Harvest Bookfair
iChat Link (all parent volunteers need to fill this out before volunteering)
For this event, we need volunteers to help set up, pass raffle tickets, manage the food table and help clean up. Please sign up below, your help is greatly appreciated.
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know that it is National School Bus Safety Week? We are so lucky to have so many amazing bus drivers who are the very first people to greet many of our students each morning. Make sure to thank your bus drivers this week!
Ms. Sickler Reads
To honor Christina Koch and Jessica Meir, two astronauts who became the first to take part in an all-female spacewalk this week, astronaut Kate Rubins is “guest star” reading (from space!!) Rosie Revere, Engineer.