A Note from Ms. Sickler
Please read the following letter from Original Works Coordinator, Amanda Ledy.
Your child created artwork, which has been uploaded to an online gallery for our school. For security purposes, only families of Harvest can view the artwork and student names are withheld. A custom letter is being sent home with each student. Please keep and reference the codes and instructions on your letter. These student codes are unique to each child and grant access to the gallery and allow you to place your order. Orders must be placed by November 6, 2019!
Monday, October 28th
- Specials Day 3
Tuesday, October 29th
- Specials Day 4
Wednesday, October 30th
- Specials Day 5
Thursday, October 31st
- Specials Day 1
- Early Release Day – Dismissal at 1:10pm
- 9am Halloween Parade (Y5, K, and 1st)
- 9:15-10:15 Halloween Party (Y5, K, and 1st)
- 12:00-1:00 Halloween Party (2nd and 3rd)
Friday, November 1st
- Specials Day 2
Save The Dates
- November 13th, November 14th, & November 15th – 1/2 Day (dismissal at 12:10pm)
- November 13th & November 14th – Parent-Teacher Conferences
- November 12th – November 14th – Harvest Bookfair
iChat Link (all parent volunteers need to fill this out before volunteering)
Halloween BINGO was a huge hit, thank you to everyone who donated supplies or their time to make sure our students had fun with their families!
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know that Thursday is our first Early Release Day?
What is the difference between an Early Release Day and a typical Half Day?
- Early Release Days occur 5 times a year.
- On Early Release Days, students dismiss approximately 2.5 hours before the normal end of the school day (Half Days dismiss approximately 3.5 hours before the normal end of the school day).
- On Early Release Days, students eat lunch at the school (on typical half days they do not).
- On Early Release Days, low-cost childcare services are provided for K-8 students for the families that would like this service. However, you needed to sign-up for this service by the end of September.
- On Early Release Days, teachers have Professional Development in the afternoon to work on improving the teaching and learning for all students.