A Note from Ms. Sickler
As we are a month into the school year, please review our Harvest rules for drop-off/pick-up. To keep all of the children safe at Harvest Elementary School we ask that you follow these rules when dropping off or picking up your child from school.
- Do not park anywhere in the drop-off loop or anywhere in the drive leading into the loop. If you need to enter the building, please park in the lot adjacent to the drop-off loop and come into the building.
- The morning drop-off is a seven-second drop-off. Do not wait to watch your child enter the building. Do not exit your vehicle in the drop-off loop.
- Traffic will begin to back up into the parking areas. As always, you may choose to park in either lot and walk your child to the front door. If you park in the west lot, please do not walk between school buses. This is not safe, as our drivers cannot see you passing there.
- Children MUST exit the car on the passenger side of the car while in the drop-off loop. If your child needs to exit the car on the driver’s side, please park your car in a designated parking place. Walk your child to the sidewalk. Children may then proceed to the entrance on their own.
- Do not leave your car unattended at any time in the pick-up loop or the drive into and out of the school.
- You may be ticketed if your vehicle is found unattended.
- Students may not walk into the pick-up loop to enter a vehicle. They may only enter the vehicle at the curb and enter on the passenger side of the car.
- When parking in either parking lot, please walk to the sidewalk and meet your child there. Students may not walk into a parking lot unattended at any time.
Monday, September 30th
- Specials Day 4
Tuesday, October 1st
- Specials Day 5
Wednesday, October 2nd
- Specials Day 1
Thursday, October 3rd
- Specials Day 2
Friday, October 4th
- Specials Day 3
Save The Dates
- October 6th, Hope Unites Gymnastics with Special Athletes (HUGS Adaptive Gymnastics)
- October 16th, Texas RoadHouse Fundraiser
- October 17th, Grandparents Day (Kindergarten classes ONLY)
- October 17th, Foundation for Saline Area Schools Tip-Off Event (RSVP Required)
- October 24th, Halloween Bingo (PTA event, more information to come)
- October 31st, First Early Release Day (information about childcare linked here)
iChat Link (all parent volunteers need to fill this out before volunteering)
Even with the Fun Run over, check out other ways to support Harvest here.
Sweet Tweets of the Week
Did You Know?
Did you know that there is a spot on our Harvest website where you can find out each staff member’s favorite things? Check out this link to learn a little more about our staff member’s favorite things.